Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1258294
Personal e-mail of Google account is always changed to Other in gnome-contacts
Last modified: 2017-08-02 02:57:35 EDT
Description of problem:
I have Google account in gnome-contacts. I set up e-mail to Personal. When I restart gnome-contacts, e-mail is switched to Other. I tried to change it to Personal in my online Google account, but gnome-contacts did not accept it and gnome-contacts still shows Other.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start gnome-contacts
2. Change Address book to Google
3. Select some google contact and set e-mail to Personal
4. Restart gnome-contacts and check the change
5. Check the change in google account
6. Set up e-mail to Personal in online Google account
7. Check in gnome-contacts
gnome-contacts does not accept setting of e-mail to Personal
gnome-contacts accepts setting of e-mail to Personal.