virt-who rebased to version 0.16-7
* *virt-who* queries of the Hyper-V hypervisor have been extended to include the capacity (socket counts so that the subscription applied to the hypervisor can be evaluated), name, and type to be displayed in the SMS inventory to make it easier for the user to identify the system.
* the *virt-who* interval, "VIRTWHO_INTERVAL=", has been extended to 1 minute to prevent from failures in communication with Subscription-Manager.
* *virt-who* now supports connecting Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager (RHEV-M) and the Hyper-V hypervisor through proxy.
* *virt-who* now allows filtering for hosts that are sent by *virt-who* to Red Hat Subscription-Manager.
* *virt-who* is able to report which virtual guests of virtual machines are active on all known hypervisors.