Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1259032
Adding or editing a bookmark fails.
Last modified: 2015-11-09 08:41:46 EST
Description of problem:
Cannot add or edit a bookmark using STAR symbol in the toolbar.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. navigate to page that is not bookmarked
2. click on STAR - start makes animation like it is creating bookmark but STAR does not remain filled.
3. Examine bookmarks and the page is not bookmarked.
4. navigate to a page that is bookmarked. STAR is filled
5. click on STAR - nothing happens
Clicking on bookmark STAR does not create a new bookmark on unbookmarked pages. Clicking on bookmark STAR on bookmarked page does not allow for editing of the bookmark.
Should work like it used to work.
I deleted my profile and recreated it. Bookmarks work after I did that.