Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1260377
DB upgrade script "jbpm-6.1-to-6.2.sql" does not contain alter statement for ContextMappingInfo.owner_id column
Last modified: 2015-12-21 11:15:30 EST
Description of problem:
- The currently available "jbpm-6.1-to-6.2.sql" and "jbpm-6.0-to-6.1.sql" DB upgrade scripts  do not contain the necessary "ALTER" statement to update an existing database schema with the newly added "owner_id" column from "ContextMappingInfo" table, introduced in jBPM6.1 .
- We already ship these scripts with BPMS 6.1.0 source code but they are missing the necessary SQL statement to allow customers to manually update an existing "ContextMappingInfo" table from BPMS 6.0.3 to be upgraded to be compatible with BPMS 6.1.0 updated schema.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
- BPMS 6.1.0
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Check the SQL scripts from BPMS 6.1.0 source code as shown above.
- Scripts missing ALTER statements for ContextMappingInfo.owner_id table column.
- The necessary SQL statement should be there for ContextMappingInfo.owner_id table column.
this is included in 6.0 to 6.1 upgrade script, see 
please note that these versions are referring to community versions and thus for product they need to be merged accordingly to what version of community given product version includes
Maciej Swiderski <firstname.lastname@example.org> updated the status of jira JBPM-4760 to Resolved
Verified in 6.2.0.ER5. The alter statement is there in bpms-6.0-to-6.1.sql script provided in supplementary tools.