Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1260675
Creating Source Model by copying from View Model
Last modified: 2015-09-14 23:10:33 EDT
Is it OK, if its possible to create source model by copying from view model? (see steps to reproduce)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. right-click anywhere in Model Explorer and select New > Teiid Metadata Model
2. select Relational Model Class, Source Model Type and Model Builder: Copy from existing model of the same model class
3. click Next > and then click on browse file button
4. select any Relational View Model and click OK and Finish.
5. new Source Model will be created in right clicked folder/project
Barry LaFond <firstname.lastname@example.org> updated the status of jira TEIIDDES-2639 to Resolved
JIRA was rejected due to the functionality is acting like expected.
Barry LaFond <email@example.com> updated the status of jira TEIIDDES-2639 to Closed