Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1261301
[RFE] Including/Providing Pre-made Module for Jboss
Last modified: 2016-04-18 01:48:24 EDT
1. Proposed title of this feature request:-
Including/Providing Pre-made Module for Jboss.
2. Who is the customer behind the request?
Account: name:- ING Services Polska
and acct # 1163363
TAM customer: no
SRM customer: no
3. What is the nature and description of the request?
Including/Providing Pre-made Module for Jboss to automate instalaltion and configuration for JBoss
4. Why does the customer need this? (List the business requirements here)
Customer wants to automate the deployment and configuration of JBOSS EAP 6 using Satellite 6.
5. How would the customer like to achieve this? (List the functional requirements here)
1) instalation from custom RPM
2) multiple instances based on one binaries (with -Djboss.server.base.dir)
3) standalone and domain running mode. Standalone as default
4) war/ear application installation
5) basic/essential functionality: configure JDBC, custom queues, hardening, changing ports,
6) configuring java parameters, like Xmx, heapdump paths, GC mode and so on.
6. For each functional requirement listed, specify how Red Hat and the customer can test to confirm the requirement is successfully implemented.
By testing out the Feature and providing the feedback.
7. Is there already an existing RFE upstream or in Red Hat Bugzilla?
8. Does the customer have any specific timeline dependencies and which release would they like to target (i.e. RHEL5, RHEL6)?
9. Is the sales team involved in this request and do they have any additional input?
10. List any affected packages or components.
Not Known Yet.
11. Would the customer be able to assist in testing this functionality if implemented?
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 1261304 ***