Created attachment 1074494 [details]
1. Proposed title of this feature request
overwrite button is not displayed until ack is pressed
2. Who is the customer behind the request?
Account: name and acct # <- please include both
1384893 - Adcubum AG
TAM customer: no
SRM customer: no
note : ISV
3. What is the nature and description of the request?
when updating a dhcp record, the dialog states that (see attachment) you need to press "overwrite" but displays "ack" instead. after pressing ack the button becomes "overwrite". The customer finds it confusing.
4. Why does the customer need this? (List the business requirements here)
the interface is confusing as of now.
5. How would the customer like to achieve this? (List the functional requirements here)
he wants to see the button or know from reading the text that he will be able to click it after clicking on "ack"
6. For each functional requirement listed, specify how Red Hat and the customer can test to confirm the requirement is successfully implemented.
the user will know that the overwrite button exists and how to access it.
7. Is there already an existing RFE upstream or in Red Hat Bugzilla?
did not find one
Connecting redmine issue http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/13232 from this bug
Upstream bug assigned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Upstream bug component is WebUI
Moving to POST since upstream bug http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/13232 has been closed
Applied in changeset commit:6fdd5bf52e923c33bc82ecc0d0c8be3d71eb71e0.
VERIFIED with sat62-snap8.1
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.