Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1264321
Guided rule editor: replace or replaceAll condition parameters on a String missing on reopening a guided rule
Last modified: 2015-11-19 23:57:46 EST
Created attachment 1074712 [details]
Document contains screenshots and steps to reproduce the issue.
Description of problem:
In Guided Rule Editor, customer is trying to add expression for variables (String type) using replace or replaceAll condition parameters.
After saving, closing and reopening same rule in guided rule editor, string expressions are missing.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Project using Business Central and import the fact which contains string variable.
2. Create one Guided Rule by using that imported Fact
3. Use the fact and String variable of that fact. (as per attached project, used TestVO)
4. Apply replace condition on the string variable with some expression and rule looks like below:
TestVO( $cts : test.replace("+",""))
5. Save the guided rule, close it and try to reopen same rule.
6. Expressions from replace condition has been removed.
There should be no change in the rule while reopening it. It should be as it is with whatever parameters have been configured in replace condition.
After reopening the rule in guided rule editor, expressions from replace condition has been removed.
I have attached Document which contains screen shots and all steps to reproduce the issue.
Created attachment 1074713 [details]
Project repository which contains guided rule - "ReplaceIssue" - as a reproducer.
Created attachment 1074715 [details]
Component/Fact jar which is being used with the attached reproducer project.