Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1264801
It is possible to create project with project name that is already in workspace folder
Last modified: 2016-09-13 05:05:15 EDT
Description of problem:
I think Designer should not allow user to create project with same name that is already in workspace folder.
See steps to reproduce
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create new project with name "project1"
2. Add some source and/or view models
3. Delete this project - *DO NOT* select "Delete project contents on disk"
4. Create new project with same name "project1"
5. "New" project is created and there are also the same source and/or view models present.
Closing this since we are tracking issues for tooling only in JIRA from now on.
Barry LaFond <email@example.com> updated the status of jira TEIIDDES-2655 to Resolved
Matus Makovy <firstname.lastname@example.org> updated the status of jira TEIIDDES-2655 to Closed