Created attachment 1076653 [details]
OpenStack Setup Log
Description of problem:
During a packstack install specifying an answer file that enables the installation of Manila, the packstack command will fail on the prescript.pp Puppet module with the following error:
Error: Evaluation Error: Error while evaluating a Function Call, undefined method `unsafe_load_file' for Psych:Module at /var/tmp/packstack/db4736f1d34a419bb4041576cb91c0ab/manifests/10.8.0.58_prescript.pp:2:22 on node rhos-compute-node-10.lab.eng.rdu2.redhat.com
Note that this error was achieved with SELinux set to "Permissive"
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
It appears to occur every time packstack is run with SELinux set to "Permissive."
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install Fedora 22 Server x64
2. Create stack user and configure password for the user.
3. Give the user password-less sudo privileges.
4. Install RDO Trunk repositories and install the openstack-packstack package from it.
5. Generate an answer file from packstack and modify it to install Manila by changing the value of CONFIG_MANILA_INSTALL to "y"
6. Start the RDO install with "packstack --answer-file=answer.txt"
7. Observe that the error specified above occurs.
The packstack installation fails due to the Evaluation Error given above.
The packstack installation shall complete successfully.
Please see attached for log information from the Packstack installation.
Created attachment 1076654 [details]
Puppet Prescript Logs
Please attach all RPM versions: rpm -qa|sort
Created attachment 1077101 [details]
Results of "rpm -qa | sort"
See the attached for the RPMs installed on the system. Let me know if you need anything else!
This error seems to be related to https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1242676 . I see the updated hiera version has not been pushed to updates yet.
A quick test with an updated version from koji (http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=674233) worked fine for me.
The updated Hiera version was pushed to updates, so we can close this bug.