Description of problem:
When a fact in a jar receives an update, like an addition of a new attribute, such update is not reflected in the project.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
BRMS 6.1 Update 3
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a SNAPSHOT jar (e.g. model-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar) containing a class with some attributes (e.g. Person [name, age] )
2. Add such jar to business-central repository
3. Add the jar as dependency for a business-central project
4: Create a Guided Rule and add Person to WHEN side, adding some constraints to its attributes,
5. Modify the class Person adding a new field, like address, and rebuild the jar
6. Upload it to Artifact repository
7. Remove the old dependency and add the new one to the project
8. Go to Guided Rule created previously and try to add a constraint to the new attribute "address" - the attribute will not be there.
New attributes added to a fact does not appear
When a jar is updated business-central must detect the change and show them in its editors
There are two possible workarounds
1) Restart the server
2) remove the old reference, try to build the project, it will fail - add the new model and build it again.
See the item 2 above and even the step 7 mentioned earlier should not be necessary. As it is an snapshot Business-Central is supposed to use the latest version always.
Created attachment 1079215 [details]