Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1268843
Preview data from the view table which use UDF procedure doesn't work
Last modified: 2016-10-18 05:17:29 EDT
When I tried data preview from the view table which use UDF procedure, it has failed and show
"org.teiid.runtime.client.TeiidClientException: org.teiid.api.exception.query.QueryResolverException: Group does not exist: UdfViewModel.UdfView"
but UdfView exist.
However,when I exported the project and import it back, preview data works correctly.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. create relational view model
2. create procedure (user defined function)
3. create table (UdfView for example) which use procedure
4. click to preview data on view table (UdfView)
5. preview data should fail ( ... Group does not exist: UdfViewModel.UdfView)
6. export project ( right click project -> export -> Archive file)
7. delete project from teiid designer
8. import project back
9. click to preview data on view table (UdfView)
10. preview data should pass
Using only JIRA now. Marking as closed
Barry LaFond <firstname.lastname@example.org> updated the status of jira TEIIDDES-2677 to Resolved
Matej Kralik <email@example.com> updated the status of jira TEIIDDES-2677 to Closed