Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1270601
Cannot change user account email
Last modified: 2015-10-21 19:20:43 EDT
Description of problem: Cannot change email for user account
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): 4.4.9039-7
How reproducible: Try to change email for user account
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log into bugzilla.redhat.com
2. Go to Preferences > Account information (https://bugzilla.redhat.com/userprefs.cgi?tab=account)
3. Change email
* Success message that email will be sent to new *and* old email account for verification
* No email to either old or new email address
* From https://bugzilla.redhat.com/userprefs.cgi?tab=account :
Pending email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Change request expires: 2015-10-14 02:43 EDT
* Confirmation emails sent to both old and new email addresses
* I tried to update my email address from "email@example.com" to "firstname.lastname@example.org"
* I received an email from FAS to fix my bugzilla account because my email addresses did not match
* There is "resend confirmation emails" so I need to revert my FAS update until I can get my bugzilla user account updated
* There is NO "resend confirmation emails" option so I need to revert my FAS update until I can get my bugzilla user account updated
Did you check your email filtering rules and spam folder? If you are still unable to find the confirmation email, please let us know.
I found it -- I had it filtered. THANKS!... and SORRY!
However, I get the error message "The token you submitted does not exist, has expired, or has been canceled." when I click the provided confirmation link and I cannot resubmit the change request because the "Change request expires: 2015-10-18 14:51 EDT" still displays on the account information page. Is there a way to resend the confirmation email?
Did the email mention that link would expire in X amount of time if not used?
I was able to successfully change my email. Thanks!