The following information must be added to the chapter on installing Linux virtual machines in the Virtual Machine Management Guide:
* An introduction that answers the following questions:
- What does this chapter outline?
- What are the general steps involved?
- What does the user end up with at the end?
Creating a Virtual Machine
* Can the opening sentence be changed to something more akin to 'Create a new
virtual machine and configure the basic options'?
* Can we make the step on setting the Operating System its own step, and made
a little more specific? E.g. 'select the Linux variant from the...'
Installing Supporting Components
* What are supporting components?
* Do users need to install all supporting components?
Installing USB Clerk on Windows
* Can we re-title and promote this topic so that we avoid a one-topic section?
Assigning to Tahlia for review.
this is an automated message. oVirt 3.6.0 RC3 has been released and GA is targeted to next week, Nov 4th 2015.
Please review this bug and if not a blocker, please postpone to a later release.
All bugs not postponed on GA release will be automatically re-targeted to
- 3.6.1 if severity >= high
- 4.0 if severity < high
Assigning Megan as the QA contact.
Megan - could you have a look at the changes for this bug?
RHEV 3.6 Beta documentation can be found at