Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1274304
Clone Repository dialog doesn't show new org. units
Last modified: 2015-11-03 08:17:07 EST
Description of problem:
When I create a new org. unit and then want to clone a repository into it, the new org. unit is not listed in the clone dialog.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new org. unit in Administration perspective.
2. Select Repositories -> Clone repository
The Clone Repository dialog has a mandatory Organizational Unit dropdown which doesn't contain the new org. unit.
It should be possible to select the new org. unit in Clone Repository dialog.
A few additional pieces of information that may help finding the root cause:
- It has been broken since at least ER1.
- The dialog doesn't submit the form upon hitting Enter.
- The dialog isn't being cleaned up after submitting (i.e. when cloning another repository, it contains the previously submitted data).
So there is probably something wrong with the initialization (e.g. one instance created upon first access to administration and then reused over and over without updating it).
I don't believe this has anything to do (directly) with asset mgmt.
Verified with 6.2.0.ER5.