Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1275688
Internal and External Dynatrace Data Center Real-User Monitoring
Last modified: 2016-05-05 16:57:02 EDT
1. DCRUM Integration
2. United Health Care 620335
3. What is the nature and description of the request?
Customer wants to use this service with their OpenShift Enterprise environment.
4. Why does the customer need this? (List the business requirements here)
5. How would the customer like to achieve this? (List the functional requirements here)
Allow DCRUM to sniff network traffic being sent to a "fixed" IP address that represents all the nodes for the application in a given data center.
6. For each functional requirement listed, specify how Red Hat and the customer can test to confirm the requirement is successfully implemented.
Implement DCRUM and view the results of the sniffing.
7. Is there already an existing RFE upstream or in Red Hat Bugzilla?
8. Does the customer have any specific timeline dependencies and which release would they like to target (i.e. RHEL5, RHEL6)?
Ideally want it for 3.1
9. Is the sales team involved in this request and do they have any additional input?
Not as of yet
10. List any affected packages or components
11. Would the customer be able to assist in testing this functionality if implemented?
I'm sure they would be happy to test it.
Details about DCRUM can be found at the below link:
*** Bug 1275698 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
*** Bug 1275700 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***