Description of problem:
When I start asset promotion process in a managed repository in BRMS and switch to Asset management tasks perspective, no tasks are available to be claimed. It is not possible to complete the asset promotion process.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
With asset management enabled.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in with kiemgmt role.
2. Create a managed repository (single or multi-project, automatically configured branches.
3. In Authoring perspective, create any asset on master branch.
4. Open Repository -> Repository Structure, click Promote.
5. Select dev-1.0.0 as the Target Branch, click OK.
6. Go to Tasks -> Asset management tasks.
No tasks are visible.
"Select assets to promote" task should be available to
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 1277466 ***