Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1278542
"create-repo" command from kie-config-tool does not work properly in BPM Suite 6.1.x
Last modified: 2015-11-20 02:09:45 EST
Description of problem:
It is not possible to create a project for a repository which has been created using "kie-config-tool". Although the repository is created successfully, the "Ok" button to create a project does not work in business-central. If you try to create a project for any other repository created in bc, the "Ok" button works.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
BPM Suite 6.1.4 (also tested in 6.1.2).
Steps to Reproduce:
1) In BPM Suite, create a organizational unit (i.e. demo);
2) Started kie-config-tool (./kie-config-cli.sh online);
3) Created a repository called "hello" and empty remote origin as follows:
>>Please enter command (type help to see available commands):
4) As it was created successfully, I executed "push-changes";
5) Assigned the repository to an existing "Organizational Unit" (demo) as follows:
>>Organizational Unit name:demo
6) As it was created successfully, I executed "push-changes";
7) Restarted BPMS server and after accessing it using "brmsuser", I am able to see the new repository assigned to the OU;
6) Going to "Authoring -> Project Authoring -> demo -> hello" repository, tried to create a new project by clicking on "New Item -> Project". It allowed me to input a name, but after clicking on "OK" button... nothing happens.
If you go to any other repository created on bc, the "OK" button will work.
Nothing happens by clicking on "Ok" button after creating a project.
It should work.
I tested this with Community 6.4.0-SNAPSHOT (@10-Nov-2015) and I could create a new Project in the new Repository (using the given steps) just fine. I suspect this is possible due to this: https://github.com/droolsjbpm/kie-wb-distributions/commit/17093d13c5c54ecfafef42b7cd36ac5e07cdee2d.
This commit is also in the latest 6.3.x Product branch so I am setting this to MODIFIED for QE to verify.
Verified with BPMS 6.2.0.CR1.