This bug only happened on RHEV-H el6
so I verified this bug on rhevh 6.7 for 3.5.6
# cat /etc/redhat-release
Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Hypervisor release 6.7 (20151117.0.el6ev)
# rpm -qa ovirt-node
Local Storage - 2 times, PASS
iSCSI Storage - 2 times, PASS
1. Install RHEV-H 6.7-20151015.1 the last released version
2. Register to RHEVM 188.8.131.52-0.1.el6ev successful
3. Connect storage
4. Create VM, VM can start successful.
5. Shutdown VM
6. Make Host to maintenance
7. Upgrade RHEVH 6.7 20151117.0 via RHEVM
8. Upgrade successful.
9. Host and Storage is active yet.
10. Start VM which created in step 4 - PASS.
11. Create new VM, and start VM - PASS.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.