Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1282980
The list of VMs under the Hosts tab does not auto update after a VM live migration.
Last modified: 2018-05-02 03:31:17 EDT
Description of problem:
When I use the Virtual Machines subtab of the Hosts tab in the RHEVM GUI to migrate a virtual machine, the list of virtual machines does not automatically update after the migration finishes.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Launch RHEVM in a browser and go to the Hosts tab, select a host, and go to the Virtual Machines subtab.
2. Migrate any VM at random to a different host.
3. The migrated VM in the source host does not go away after the migration finishes.
4. Click on any other host, then click back on that original source host.
5. Now the migrated VM is gone.
See above - the migrated VM never goes away from displaying with the source host, even after the migration finishes.
The VM should disappear from the source host display after it's migrated away.
I reproduced the problem in my own environment.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 1203431 ***
I'll ask the customer in the support case. My contact is out on PTO all this Thanksgiving week so it will be a few days before we have an answer.