Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 128311
Language files not properly colored, misc spec fixes
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:10:46 EST
Description of problem:
The language files (LC_MESSAGES) aren't properly colored with the
%lang attribute in the package. This is usually done with the
%find_lang macro in the %install section, which isn't used here.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
There are also other minor problems in the current spec file :
- Unnecessary $RPM_BUILD_ROOT removal in %prep
- Usage of "Copyright:" instead of the preferred "Licence:" tag
- Wrong gtk+/glib build dependency which should be gtk2/glib2
- Missing build depndencies, like bluez-libs-devel, which is important
- Hard coded /usr and /etc paths
Attached is a patch to the current Fedora Core Development spec file
to fix all these.
Created attachment 102112 [details]
Spec file fixes
Hopefully this will be fixed too
[root@hoho2 root]# yum --exclude=\*debuginfo\* update blue\*
Gathering header information file(s) from server(s)
Server: Fedora Core 2 - Development Tree
Finding updated packages
Downloading needed headers
.Package gnome-bluetooth needs libsdp.so.2, this is not available.
Package libbtctl needs libsdp.so.2, this is not available.
Should be in rawhide soon. Thanks.