Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 128417
Not using %find_lang
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:10:46 EST
Description of problem:
The language files aren't included through the %find_lang macro, thus
aren't properly colored in the package.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Attached is a patch to the current spec file to fix this and :
- Change to description to a better one, matching other accessibility
- Update to 0.9.6 which has been recently released (maybe not
accepable because of the freeze)
- Update URL to a better one
- Add full source URL
- Be more consistent about path usage (scrollkeeper-update and rm)
- Add 755 default directory mode
- Add documentation, including the mandatory copy of the GPL
Created attachment 102154 [details]
Spec file patch
This is committed to CVS now. Sorry about being slow, this patch
slipped under my radar somehow.
Thanks a lot for the patch, Matthias!