Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1284990
RFE: please display the download source
Last modified: 2015-12-01 05:46:41 EST
Description of problem:
Often i get download speeds of ~ 50kBps on a several MBps connection.
Please add the mirror URL so that those mirrors can get blacklisted for the next time.
Currently the message is:
The improved version would be:
"Downloading packages from a.b.c :"
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
You can find information about used mirrors in /var/log/dnf.librepo.log. I don't think that it is worth enough to complicate output of dnf with links likely exceeding 80 characters.
Well, it's true that these would be a multiline info, actually. Here's how yum is doing it:
Determining fastest mirrors
* fedora: fedora.mirrors.telekom.ro
* rpmfusion-free: ftp.astral.ro
* rpmfusion-free-updates-testing: ftp.astral.ro
* rpmfusion-nonfree: ftp.astral.ro
* rpmfusion-nonfree-updates-testing: ftp.astral.ro
* updates: fedora.mirrors.telekom.ro