Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1285541
Deployment warning modal shows up even if I've fixed the problem
Last modified: 2016-10-03 15:13:26 EDT
Description of problem:
If you hit a warning in the deployment and back up and fix the problem, you still get a modal warning you that there's a warning with the deployment
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a RHEV deployment and fill out a bad NFS url (one that doesn't exist)
2. Go to the deployment review screen. Note the warning.
3. Go back and change the url to a working NFS server url
4. Proceed to the deployment review screen. There should no longer be a warning.
5. Click "Deploy >" and you should get a warning modal saying "Are you sure that you want...".
You get a warning modal even though there are no warnings.
Also, looks like the deployment name doesn't show up in the warning modal.
Compose of 1/22/16
Verified on RHCI-6.0-RHEL-7-20160125.t.0.
Warning disappears after fixing NFS IP address, and deployment name is displayed under Installation Review.