Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1286248
Confirmation message changes in real time during adding second subscription management application
Last modified: 2016-09-13 12:23:13 EDT
Description of problem:
In subscription section of a deployment, the text in the message about successfully added Subscription management application changes when user tries to add another application. The text changes in real time as the user is typing letters.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In a deployment, go to the subscription section, log in
2. Click on "New Subscription Management Application"
3. Create new application, submit
4. Click on "New Subscription Management Application" again
5. Type letters of the new application name into the name field. At the same time keep an eye on the underlying green message about successful add of the previous application.
6. What you are typing is appearing in the message, in the former place of name of previously created subscription management application
Text in message about adding an application changes before submitting another application; it is changing while user is typing name of second application
Text on the message should not change while user is typing; it should change only when the second application is added successfully
Reproduced. I created application with invalid characters:
"apagac-%ˇˇ+$$'>*\(/| added successfully."
tried to add another application, and the confirmation message is changing in real time, as I type the name of the new application.
Fixed thanks to new modals.
Verified in QCI-1.2-RHEL-7-20160711.t.1. Was able to add 3 applications in a row without the name changing (until Submit was clicked)
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.