Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1289524
[Docs] [Release Notes] Check syntax and links
Last modified: 2016-04-27 20:31:16 EDT
The Release Notes must be reviewed to standardize use of AsciiDoc syntax and to update links to other guides in the Red Hat CloudForms documentation suite.
This includes the following items -
* Remove any procedure titles
* Remove any 'Result::' blocks
* Use 'btn:[Button Name]' for buttons
* Use +Text+ for labels and replaceables
* Ensure delimiters (e.g. ======) are six characters long
* Update links to other guides in the suite to use the correct title and
Assigning to Shikha for review.
I have reviewed the Release Notes guide and created merge request:
Dayle, please review the merge request.
Changes look good - thanks Shikha! I added the :experimental: line to master.adoc so the menu: tag renders.
Merged commit into master.
This content is now live on the Customer Portal.