Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1289525
[Docs] [RHEL-OSP] Check syntax and links
Last modified: 2016-04-27 20:32:15 EDT
The Installing Red Hat CloudForms on Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform guide must be reviewed to standardize use of AsciiDoc syntax and to update links to other guides in the Red Hat CloudForms documentation suite.
This includes the following items -
* Remove any procedure titles
* Remove any 'Result::' blocks
* Use 'btn:[Button Name]' for buttons
* Use +Text+ for labels and replaceables
* Ensure delimiters (e.g. ======) are six characters long
* Update links to other guides in the suite to use the correct title and
Assigning to Shikha for review.
Raising needinfo against Dayle.
Dayle - could you take a look at the changes for this bug?
I've reviewed all of the changes and have merged the content into master.
This content is live on the Customer Portal.