Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1289931
[z-stream clone - 3.5.7] Should change RHN type to RHSM type in RHN registration page
Last modified: 2016-02-29 09:50:58 EST
1. Check the RHN page
1. It should be "RHSM Registration" instead of "RHNSM Registration"
2. There is still "RHN" in Type. It should be changed to "RHSM" also.
So the above two issues should be fixed. Change the status to Assigned.
For comment 3, QE suggest to make it in 3.5.7. It is really bad to display RHNSM...
This bug is bad, but not critical enough to get fixed in 3.5.7
1. Clean install rhev-hypervisor7-7.2-20160128.1
2. Check the RHSM Registration page
1. All RHN field has been replaced to RHSM now.
So this issue is fixed in ovirt-node-3.2.3-31.el7.noarch. Change the status to verified.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.