_libreoffice_ rebased to version 220.127.116.11
The _libreoffice_ packages have been upgraded to upstream version 18.104.22.168, which provides a number of bug fixes and enhancements over the previous version, notably:
* The status bar and various sidebar decks have been improved.
* Various toolbars and context menus have been cleaned up or rearranged for better usability.
* The color selector has been reworked.
* New templates have been created.
* Templates now appear directly in the Start Center and can be picked from there.
* _libreoffice_ now displays an information bar to indicate visibly when a document is being opened in read-only mode.
* The possibility to embed _libreoffice_ in certain web browsers by using the deprecated NPAPI has been removed.
* It is possible to connect to SharePoint 2010 and 2013 and OneDrive directly from _libreoffice_.
* Support for converting formulas into direct values, Master Document templates, reading Adobe Swatch Exchange color palettes in the ".ase" format, importing Adobe PageMaker documents, and for exporting digitally signed PDF files.
* It is now possible to specify references to entire columns or rows using the A:A or 1:1 notation.
* Interoperability with Microsoft Office document formats has been improved.
For a complete list of bug fixes and enhancements provided by this upgrade, see https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/4.4 and https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/5.0.