Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1291095
Nonresponsive maintainer: jpo
Last modified: 2016-05-21 10:08:59 EDT
Description of problem:
As per https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Policy_for_nonresponsive_package_maintainers, I'm initiating the process according the policy above.
There are several bugs in EPEL, namely these ones:
1) RHBZ#1285486: branch epel7 requested for perl-Test-CheckManifest, but never built there; overall, a deprecated package which requires update.
2) RHBZ#1284623: perl-Test-SharedFork update request, with update details provided.
3) RHBZ#1282828: perl-Test-TCP update request in epel7, depends on the previous bug so cannot be sorted directly.
The current EPEL maintainer of the packages above is Jose Pedro Oliveira ("email@example.com", FAS login: jpo). I've been trying to contact him since Nov 25, but there is no luck so far. I tried also another address: "firstname.lastname@example.org", but it doesn't work anymore.
There are no related records in the vacation table: https://apps.fedoraproject.org/calendar/list/vacation/
$ ./fedora_active_user.py --user jpo --email email@example.com --all-comments --verbose
Last login in FAS:
Last action on koji:
Mon, 07 Dec 2015 package list entry revoked: perl-Test-TCP in epel7 by pkgdb
Last package update on bodhi:
2015-03-21 11:12:26 on package perl-NetPacket-1.6.0-1.fc22
Last actions performed according to fedmsg:
- jpo's zeromq3-3.2.5-1.fc23 was deleted on 2015-12-11 20:56:51 ()
- jpo's zeromq3-3.2.5-1.fc23 untagged from trashcan by oscar on 2015-12-11 20:56:50 ()
- jpo's perl-ZMQ-LibZMQ3-1.19-1.fc23 was deleted on 2015-12-11 18:52:56 ()
- jpo's perl-ZMQ-LibZMQ3-1.19-1.fc23 untagged from trashcan by oscar on 2015-12-11 18:52:55 ()
- jpo's perl-NetPacket-1.6.0-1.fc23 was deleted on 2015-12-11 18:49:11 ()
- jpo's perl-NetPacket-1.6.0-1.fc23 untagged from trashcan by oscar on 2015-12-11 18:49:10 ()
- jpo's nagios-plugins-check-updates-1.6.9-1.fc22 was deleted on 2015-12-11 18:03:36 ()
- jpo's nagios-plugins-check-updates-1.6.9-1.fc22 untagged from trashcan by oscar on 2015-12-11 18:03:36 ()
- jpo's nagios-plugins-check-updates-1.6.10-1.fc23 untagged from trashcan by oscar on 2015-12-11 18:03:35 ()
- jpo's nagios-plugins-check-updates-1.6.10-1.fc23 was deleted on 2015-12-11 18:03:35 ()
Last email on mailing list:
No activity found on gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.devel
No activity found on gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.artwork
No activity found on gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.desktop
No activity found on gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.epel.devel
No activity found on gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.extras.packaging
No activity found on gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.fonts
No activity found on gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.general
No activity found on gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.infrastructure
No activity found on gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.kde
No activity found on gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.perl
88 bugs assigned, cc or on which firstname.lastname@example.org commented
Last comment on the most recent ticket on bugzilla:
#1234872 2015-06-27 Jose Pedro Oliveira
The next appeal to the maintainer, as requested by policy.
The next appeal to the maintainer to answer to this the request.
Seems, the rubber hit the road there, and updates have been pushed to testing.
Jose, could you confirm my previous commit requests for these packages anyway? I'd like to co-maintain them in order that we won't run into the same update issue with these packages in the future.