Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1292525
[RFE] Specify date of Chargeback Calculation
Last modified: 2017-10-09 01:37:49 EDT
1. Proposed title of this feature request
Specify date of Chargeback Calculation
2. Who is the customer behind the request?
Account: acct # 970126 Vizuri / Applied Engineering Management Corporation
TAM customer: no
SRM customer: no
3. What is the nature and description of the request?
Want the ability to calculate chargeback based on how much time we use on an AWS instance. Currently we only calculate based on certain time periods (1 week,1 month) but can't specify exact dates that we want to calculate.
Example: Want to calculate rates in AWS for the life of that instance (from provision to delete).
4. Why does the customer need this? (List the business requirements here)
5. How would the customer like to achieve this? (List the functional requirements here)
6. For each functional requirement listed, specify how Red Hat and the customer can test to confirm the requirement is successfully implemented.
Verify it through report
7. Is there already an existing RFE upstream or in Red Hat Bugzilla?
8. Does the customer have any specific timeline dependencies and which release would they like to target (i.e. RHEL5, RHEL6)? None
9. Is the sales team involved in this request and do they have any additional input? Np
10. List any affected packages or components.
11. Would the customer be able to assist in testing this functionality if implemented? Yes