Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1293399
[RFE] Certificate Tool: Modify
Last modified: 2016-04-14 16:14:15 EDT
- What is the nature and description of the request?
As an admin I need the ability to add or remove certificates and certificate authorities from my .kube/config so that I can take advantage of using multiple CAs, including private ones.
- Why does the customer need this? (List the business requirements here)
So that they can add to the CA they are using. This could come up if you add a Load Balancer that is using a different CA from the rest of your environment. This is already a case with a customer.
- How would the customer like to achieve this? (List the functional requirements here)
Add an oc or kube command that can modify the CAs, certificates,and keys listed in the .kube/config on each node/master.
The ability to Modify, or add to/remove from, the current features.
- Is there already an existing RFE upstream or in Red Hat Bugzilla?
Not that I could find
- List any affected packages or components.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 1293395 ***