Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1293400
[RFE] Certificate Tool: Edit
Last modified: 2016-04-14 07:54:45 EDT
- What is the nature and description of the request?
As an admin I need the ability to change the current certificates and certificate authorities from my .kube/config to a different one so that once my certificates expire, I can change them all easily or other similar situations.
- Why does the customer need this? (List the business requirements here)
So that they can change the CA they are using. This could be related to expiring certificates.
- How would the customer like to achieve this? (List the functional requirements here)
Add an oc or kube command that can edit(change) the CAs, certificates,and keys listed in the .kube/config on each node/master.
- Is there already an existing RFE upstream or in Red Hat Bugzilla?
Not that I could find
- List any affected packages or components.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 1293395 ***