Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1294669
[RFE] Web-UI: Access control element (users, groups) should honor tag visibility
Last modified: 2017-08-28 11:01:36 EDT
Description of problem:
Access control element (users, groups) does not honor should honor tag visibility as of now.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new Role and give access to all the Product Features (modules)
2. Create a new group with "My Company Tags"
3. Create new user with the above created group
4. Associate existing Groups/ Users with different "My Company Tags"
6. Login as newly created user and check for the Groups visibility
All the Groups and Users are displayed nevertheless of the Tag restrictions
Should honor Tag visibility
This issue is also seen in 188.8.131.52.20151201120956_653c0d4
This bug has been open for more than a year and is assigned to an older release of CloudForms.
If you would like to keep this Bugzilla open and if the issue is still present in the latest version of the product, please file a new Bugzilla which will be added and assigned to the latest release of CloudForms.