Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1294971
OpenShiftDeploymentVerifier build step fails with false positive.
Last modified: 2016-01-04 10:24:39 EST
Created attachment 1110740 [details]
Description of problem:
I have a build job with a OpenShiftDeploymentVerifier build step. It is configured to verify if there is one pod running after build set. Even though I have one pod running this steps fails hence, my build job fails.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
docker.io/openshift/jenkins-1-centos7 latest 212bac2225d0 6 days ago 655.4 MB
1) Create a build job following build steps
- Scale deployments in Openshift (scale down to 0)
- Perform builds in Openshift
- Scale deployments in Openshift (scale up to 1)
- Verify a service is up in OpenShift
- Check Deployment Success in OpenShift (number of replicas is scaled to 1)
2) Trigger a build
There is one replica running however, build is marked as failed.
Build is successful.
Upstream issue has been created.
Per discussion in the issue, this is not a bug, but the docs could be improved. we'll get the docs fixed via the issue mentioned above.