Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1295598
[Docs] [Self-Service] Check syntax and links
Last modified: 2016-04-27 20:32:30 EDT
The Introduction to the Self-Service Portal guide must be reviewed to standardize use of AsciiDoc syntax and to update links to other guides in the Red Hat CloudForms documentation suite.
This includes the following items -
* Remove any procedure titles
* Remove any 'Result::' blocks
* Use 'btn:[Button Name]' for buttons
* Use +Text+ for labels and replaceables
* Ensure delimiters (e.g. ======) are six characters long
* Update links to other guides in the suite to use the correct title and
Assigning to Shikha for review.
I have reviewed and updated the syntax and links for the Introduction to the Self-Service Portal guide.
Dayle, please review the merge request.
I've added a little bit of extra markup to GUI labels that were previously unlabelled, after checking the content against the self-service portal test instance.
Other than that, the guide looks good and everything from Comment 0 has been addressed -- merged in Gitlab.
These changes are now live on the Customer Portal.