Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1295611
[Docs] [Satellite] Check Syntax and Links
Last modified: 2016-04-27 20:32:31 EDT
The Integration with Red Hat Satellite 6 guide must be reviewed to standardize use of AsciiDoc syntax and to update links to other guides in the Red Hat CloudForms documentation suite.
This includes the following items -
* Remove any procedure titles
* Remove any 'Result::' blocks
* Use 'btn:[Button Name]' for buttons
* Use +Text+ for labels and replaceables
* Ensure delimiters (e.g. ======) are six characters long
* Update links to other guides in the suite to use the correct title and
Assigning to Shikha for review.
I have reviewed and updated syntax for the Integration with Red Hat Satellite 6 guide.
Please review and accept the merge request.
These changes are now live on the Customer Portal.