Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1296872
Should quit to "Hosted Engine" page when encounter error or finished during 'add this host to an existing group' process
Last modified: 2016-01-28 06:00:45 EST
Description of problem:
It should quit to "Hosted Engine" page instead of "Prepare remote host" page when encounter error or finished setup.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. TUI clean install rhev-hypervisor7-7.2-20160107.0
2. Login rhevh, setup network via dhcp
3. Start 'add this host to an existing group'
4. Answer "Are you sure you want to continue?(Yes, No)[Yes]: No
5. Press any key
1. After step5, it quit to "Prepare remote host" page.
1.After step5, it should quit to "Hosted Engine" page.
This is just visual, and has the potential for regressions, thus closing.