Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1296985
Last modified: 2016-11-13 19:05:42 EST
Description of problem:
If any task failed it is not add to top of list but into middle in my
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
I think that 100%
Steps to Reproduce:
1. make sme successfull tasks
2. make some failing tasks
3. check task list
Failing tasks are not placed to top of task list.
Failing tasks are placed to top of task list.
List of tasks with order:
7. Expand Cluster: fa820cc0-b27f-4e93-a0cd-482d60ebfeb3 Success
6. Create Cluster: iii Success
10. Create Storage: pool110 Failed
9. Create Storage: pol10 Failed
8. Create Storage: pool10 Failed
4. Accept Node: usm1-node3.novalocal Success
3. Accept Node: usm1-node4.novalocal Success
2. Accept Node: usm1-node2.novalocal Success
1. Accept Node: usm1-node1.novalocal Success
Created attachment 1115848 [details]
screenshot of Tasks page with running Create Cluster task
The random order of tasks in not related to failed tasks only.
When I retried and checked currently running "Create Cluster" task,
I saw it somewhere in the middle already. At that point, it was not
clear if it will fail or succeed.
See attached screenshot. Note that there seems to be no apparent order
of task items at all.
I have also noticed in another case that 1st the order was ok (last create cluster task was on the 1st place), but then next time I checked Tasks page,
I noticed that the same task was on 3rd place (in the middle) instead.
*** Bug 1314252 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Running (in progress) tasks should always be shown at the top of the list. Other tasks are listed chronologically based on completion time.
and it works.