Description of problem:
There is no proper icon in license window nor in date selection window for subscription-manager-gui
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install RHEL-6.8-20160113.n.0.
2. Register the system again
3. Open subscription-manager-gui, and:
1) Open Help=>About=>License window, and check icon on the left-up corner
2) Click 'All Available Subscriptions' tab, then click Date icon to check icon on the left-up corner in date selection window.
1) The icon is improper. (see attachment 'improper_icon_in_license_window.png')
2) The icon is improper. (see attachment improper_icon_in_date_selection_window.png')
The icons should be proper as rhsm icon
Created attachment 1114357 [details]
Created attachment 1114358 [details]
Setting to MODIFIED as the fix was merged upstream before the branch for rhel 6.9. As such the first build of subman for rhel 6.9 should include this.
Will verify this bug when RHEL6.9 build comes out.
Created attachment 1217347 [details]
Proper icon in date selection window
Created attachment 1217348 [details]
proper icon in license selection window
Marking bug as verified as I see the proper icons on both the windows
[root@dhcp35-71 ~]# subscription-manager version
server type: Red Hat Subscription Management
subscription management server: 0.9.51.20-1
subscription management rules: 5.15.1
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.