Description of problem:
It is not possible to disable user from UI.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
in user list
1. click "More" and "Disable User"
2. status icon has changed but user status has not been changed on server(GET /users still returns user with status:true)
in user edit:
1. click "More" and "Edit User"
2. uncheck "Enabled" and click "Save"
3. status has not been changed on server(GET /users still returns user with status:true)
User cannot be disabled from UI.
User can be disabled from UI.
It is not possible to disable email notifications from "Edit User" form. I think it is connected to this issue.
Also I've realized that there is similar issue with disabling and enabling email notifications from list of users:
1. click "More" and "Enable Notification" or "Disable Notification"
2. state on server has not changed
I see similar issue with changing notification property in:
Icons in right upper corner-> right icon->Change Password
Changing notification property in this form and clock on "Save" has not effect.
Tested with rhscon-ui-0.0.43-1.el7scon.noarch and it works. -> VERIFIED
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.