Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1302118
Please update czmq to version 3.0.2
Last modified: 2016-07-09 22:22:19 EDT
Description of problem:
when Zeromq is updated to 4.1.4 please update czmq to the matching version.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
3.0.2 is the current stable version.
Version 3.0.2 is already available in f32.
The reasons driving the update to zeromq to 4.1.4 are as follows:
* Fixed #1399 - assertion failure in tcp.cpp after network reconnect.
* Fixed #1661 - does not handle IPv6 link local addresses.
* Fixed #1445 - zmq::socket_base_t::connect fails on tcp ipv6 address
* Fixed STDINT event interface macros to work with CZMQ 3.0.
* Fixed #1224 - crash when processing empty unsubscribe message.
* Fixed #1273 - V3 protocol handler vulnerable to downgrade attacks.
* Fixed #1347 - lack way to get peer address.
* Fixed #1362 - SUB socket sometimes fails to resubscribe properly.
* Fixed #1389 - PUB, PUSH sockets had slow memory leak.
* Improved client reconnection strategy on errors
* GSSAPI security mechanism
* Message metadata -- zmq_msg_gets ()
This brings the C language bindings in line with that release.
correction so that I don't sound like a time traveler s/f32/f23/ my ring finger must have gotten ahead of my middle finger there. ;-)
Build for EPEL7: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=14460158
czmq-3.0.2-3.el7 has been submitted as an update to Fedora EPEL 7. https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2016-611247d1a6
czmq-3.0.2-3.el7 has been pushed to the Fedora EPEL 7 testing repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
See https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Updates_Testing for
instructions on how to install test updates.
You can provide feedback for this update here: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2016-611247d1a6
czmq-3.0.2-3.el7 has been pushed to the Fedora EPEL 7 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.