Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1302438
7.2.2 etcd-docker tracker bug
Last modified: 2016-02-16 12:50:01 EST
Description of problem:
Bug tracking the 7.2.2 release of the etcd-docker image.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
Run a set of acceptance test with etcd-docker-2.2.4. And it all passed.
1. Start etcd container
Start the container in following ways
a) Start etcd container directly
b) sharing ports with host
c) sharing network with host
2. Key value test for etcd
Star etcd container and sharing network with host and do following tests:
1) Check etcd version info via curl/etcdctl
2) Set/get/update/remove key value via curl/etcdctl
3) Watch key value via curl/etcdctl
4) TTL test for key value
Set up a etcd cluster with three node
a) setup with static method
b) setup with etcd discovery and shared network with host
c) setup with etcd discovery and shared network without host
4. Etcd server can be access with https
1) Prepare the TLS crts and keys and put it in a dirctory
2) Start the container with -v to share the crts and keys with host and make the etcd command included --cert-file and --key-file
3) Set/get/update/remove the key value via curl from https link
5. Test etcd with kubernetes and flanneld
1) Setup a test k8s cluster env with 1 master and 2 node and check all services are running. k8s and flannel are runs in host and etcd is running inside a container shared network with host
2) Setup flannel networking based on etcd service. Check the flannel in master and node are correct as the configure.
3) Try to deploy a simple kubernetes RC for web server.
6. Etcd proxy test
1) Start an etcd cluster have three nodes
2) Start an etcd proxy with -proxy and --listen-client-urls
3) Try to get values from the etcd proxy link
So set it to verified
There is a new version of etcd-dockeer: 2.2.2-5 built with the base image version: 7.2-43.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.