Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1302659
[Docs] [VMM] Fixes for windows VM->run once parameters
Last modified: 2016-05-26 21:43:22 EDT
Created attachment 1119089 [details]
windows VM run once->Initial run
Description of problem:
On RHEV 3.6 Beta "VIRTUAL MACHINE MANAGEMENT GUIDE"
(see link on comment #1 bellow)
"Explanation of Settings in the Run Once Window" section (last section)
requires some fixing for Initial run/windows VM:
1. 'Active directory OU', is missing syntax information.
2. 'Alternate credentials' should come later in the order of the fields.
see attached windows VM->run once->initial run screen shot.
3. 'sysprep' - Need to add to it's details, it's content will run over any values, that might have been inserted in the edit VM/Run once -> Initial run fields, like domain field, for example.
4. The first parameters, described under Initial run in the doc:
Organization Name (Windows)
Active Directory OU (Windows)
Configure Time Zone
Should have the same appearance as the following parameters, that look like this one:
Initial Run > Admin Password (Windows)
with an arrow.
5. Domain field, 'Alternate credentials' check box, and user name , password, and Verify password are missing in the doc. see in the attached run once screen shot (at the bottom). see also Bug 1302605