Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1302710
REST remote API under FUSE 6.1.1 is unable to start process
Last modified: 2016-09-20 01:06:23 EDT
Created attachment 1119134 [details]
Description of problem:
REST remote API under FUSE 6.1.1 is unable to start process in business central. The problem is in JAXB classes. Stack trace and reproducer are provided in attachments. This problem is not present in Fuse 6.2.0 and 6.2.1.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Reproducer is provided.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Build reproducer using Maven $ mvn clean install
2. Deploy kjar with process definitions to business central ("org.jboss.qa.brms.reproducer:rest-api-fuse-6.1.1-kjar:1.0-SNAPSHOT")
3. Download Fuse 6.1.1 zip distribution.
4. Edit "Configuration" constants in "RemoteRestApiTest.java" in module "rest-api-fuse-6.1.1-test" according to your local settings.
5. Start test from folder "rest-api-fuse-6.1.1-test" using Maven $ mvn clean test
The attempt to run test provided in reproducer will fail on exception:"Unsupported JAXB Class encountered during initialization: 2 counts of IllegalAnnotationExceptions"
Test in reproducer should pass.
Created attachment 1119135 [details]
If we do not need to support Fuse 6.1.1, than I consider this bug as closed.