Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1302722
[Docs] Remove the support statement for Windows versions that are out of support by Microsoft
Last modified: 2016-02-16 18:47:37 EST
Description of problem:
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
As of right now, this includes Windows XP, and any iteration of Windows Server 2003.
Assigning to Byron for review.
Byron, this is an easy one for us to take care of, but an important one for the release.
We will need to remove mention of the above operating systems (Windows XP, Windows 2003 variants) from the following locations:
* Table 17.5. SPICE Logs for Client Machines (Browser Plug-ins)
* E.1.15. Searching for Virtual Machines
Change the example using 'windowsxp' to a different OS.
Virtual Machine Management
* 1.2. Supported Virtual Machine Operating Systems
* 4.2.1. Using USB Devices on Virtual Machines
* Using the paravirtualized clock with Red Hat Enterprise Linux virtual
* 220.127.116.11. Sealing a Windows XP Template
Checked that all instances have either been removed or changed to appropriate examples.
Revision History commits:
Moving this bug to VERIFIED.