Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1303225
oo-app-info with options for app name and domain name does not work as expected
Last modified: 2017-01-13 16:46:29 EST
Created attachment 1119531 [details]
Description of problem:
The command oo-app-info does not list all apps in the environment with the same name. Also when using command with multiple options only the last option is honored.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create 2 domains with 2 app of the same name and 2 different
2. Run `oo-app-info -a app -d foo`
Full list of app is foo are listed.
Only app with domain foo and app name are pulled.
- File attached show examples with domains "foo" and "bar" and application "apps" and "duplicateAPP"
oo-admin also will only find the 1st occurrence of the application in the environment.
# oo-app-info -a duplicateAPP,duplicateAPP
- Application from one domain (bar) is listed 2x , the second occurrence listed in foo is not listed
# oo-app-info -a duplicateAPP
- Application from one domain (bar) is listed 1x , the second occurrence listed in foo is not listed
Only way to see app named duplicateAPP in domain foo is to run
# oo-app-info -a duplicateAPP -d foo
OpenShift Enterprise v2 has officially reached EoL. This product is no longer supported and bugs will be closed.
Please look into the replacement enterprise-grade container option, OpenShift Container Platform v3. https://www.openshift.com/container-platform/
More information can be found here: https://access.redhat.com/support/policy/updates/openshift/