This service will be undergoing maintenance at 00:00 UTC, 2017-10-23 It is expected to last about 30 minutes
Bug 1304420 - [engine-webadmin] "Uncaught exception occurred" while destroying a storage domain
[engine-webadmin] "Uncaught exception occurred" while destroying a storage do...
Status: CLOSED WORKSFORME
Product: ovirt-engine
Classification: oVirt
Component: Frontend.WebAdmin (Show other bugs)
3.6.3
x86_64 Unspecified
medium Severity low (vote)
: ovirt-3.6.5
: ---
Assigned To: Idan Shaby
Elad
:
Depends On:
Blocks:
  Show dependency treegraph
 
Reported: 2016-02-03 09:44 EST by Elad
Modified: 2016-02-16 07:58 EST (History)
5 users (show)

See Also:
Fixed In Version:
Doc Type: Bug Fix
Doc Text:
Story Points: ---
Clone Of:
Environment:
Last Closed: 2016-02-16 07:58:27 EST
Type: Bug
Regression: ---
Mount Type: ---
Documentation: ---
CRM:
Verified Versions:
Category: ---
oVirt Team: Storage
RHEL 7.3 requirements from Atomic Host:
Cloudforms Team: ---
amureini: ovirt‑3.6.z?
ylavi: exception?
ylavi: planning_ack+
ebenahar: devel_ack?
ebenahar: testing_ack?


Attachments (Terms of Use)
Web console log, engine.log and a screenshot (294.33 KB, application/x-gzip)
2016-02-03 09:44 EST, Elad
no flags Details

  None (edit)
Description Elad 2016-02-03 09:44:36 EST
Created attachment 1120803 [details]
Web console log, engine.log and a screenshot

Description of problem:
I got a "Uncaught exception occurred" error message in UI for destroying a storage domain.

Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
rhevm-3.6.3-0.1.el6.noarch

How reproducible:
Always

Steps to Reproduce:
1. Have an unattached storage domain
2. Destroy the domain


Actual results:
Destroy storage domain raises the mentioned exception in UI. From console log (firefox):

"Wed Feb 03 16:35:26 GMT+200 2016 
SEVERE: Uncaught exception: com.google.gwt.core.client.JavaScriptException: (TypeError) 
 __gwt$exception: <skipped>: c is null
	at Unknown.ezq(Unknown Source)
	at Unknown.tPn(Unknown Source)
	at Unknown.wPn(Unknown Source)
	at Unknown.nTn(Unknown Source)
	at Unknown.qTn(Unknown Source)
	at Unknown.lSn(Unknown Source)
	at Unknown.oSn(Unknown Source)
	at Unknown.UIe(Unknown Source)
	at Unknown._xk(Unknown Source)
	at Unknown.v3(Unknown Source)
	at Unknown.O3(Unknown Source)
	at Unknown.Svf/c.onreadystatechange<(Unknown Source)
	at Unknown.Yt(Unknown Source)
	at Unknown.au(Unknown Source)
	at Unknown._t/<(Unknown Source)
	at Unknown.anonymous(Unknown Source)

Expected results:
Storage domain destroy shouldn't invoke this exception.

Additional info:
Web console log, engine.log and a screenshot
Comment 1 Idan Shaby 2016-02-16 07:58:27 EST
I got nothing in ui.log or in the browser console.
Closing, please recheck and if it reproduces - reopen it.

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.