Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1304663
Pool creation task never ends
Last modified: 2016-02-07 12:06:32 EST
Created attachment 1121054 [details]
Manager user interface showing the task as running (but seems to be completed)
Description of problem:
We've created a new pool with 100 servers and 90 started. The task seems completed because the 100 servers were provisioned and 90 are running, but the task in the manager user interface never ends (see attached screenshot).
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Also this happened in the past some times with version 3.5:X
This seems to happen randomly.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a mew pool
2. Wait for the task being complete.
The task seems to be complete, but the task in the manager user interface never ends.
The manager user interface should put the task as complete.
It is hard to reproduce this so we need some more info:
- engine logs from the relevant time frame
- if the webadmin is refreshed (ctrl+f5), does it refresh also this properly?
- if you unfold the task, what is there for the unfinished tasks?
- I attach logs from the engine.
- We tried to refresh webadmin (ctrl+f5) without effect.
- The unfold shows all tasks finished, but not the main task. I attach screenshots.
Created attachment 1121320 [details]
sosreport from manager
Created attachment 1121321 [details]
Unfold screenshot 01
Created attachment 1121322 [details]
Unfold screenshot 02
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 1211512 ***