Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1304786
Nonresponsive maintainer: maci
Last modified: 2016-03-04 14:04:32 EST
Description of problem:
As per https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Policy_for_nonresponsive_package_maintainers, I'm initiating the process according the policy above.
There are several bugs for the `python-llfuse` package, namely these ones:
1) RHBZ#1256161: update to the recent version required. The update process stalled for 5 months, despite the notifications there is no progress. The current spec also requires modernization according the current package guidelines;
2) RHBZ#1303306: epel7 build requested according the recent python3X module packaging guidelines for EPEL. Again, there was no reaction whatsoever.
The current main contact of the package above is Marcel Wysocki ("email@example.com", FAS login: maci). So there is a call to step in and upgrade the package as requested. Please provide your thoughts here or by email.
There are no related records in the vacation table: https://apps.fedoraproject.org/calendar/list/vacation/
$ ./fedora_active_user.py --user maci --email firstname.lastname@example.org --all-comments --verbose
Last login in FAS:
Last action on koji:
Fri, 18 Sep 2015 package list entry created: xboxdrv in f23_Beta by ausil [still active]
Last package update on bodhi:
2015-09-18 20:00:50 on package mingw-SDL2-2.0.3-7.fc23
Last actions performed according to fedmsg:
- maci's python-apsw-188.8.131.52.r1-2.fc23 was deleted on 2015-12-27 16:08:26 ()
- maci's python-apsw-184.108.40.206.r1-2.fc23 untagged from trashcan by oscar on 2015-12-27 16:08:25 ()
- maci's python-apsw-220.127.116.11.r1-2.fc22 untagged from trashcan by oscar on 2015-12-27 16:08:19 ()
- maci's python-apsw-18.104.22.168.r1-2.fc22 was deleted on 2015-12-27 16:08:19 ()
- maci's python-apsw-22.214.171.124.r1-2.fc21 was deleted on 2015-12-14 15:45:30 ()
- maci's python-apsw-126.96.36.199.r1-2.fc21 untagged from trashcan by oscar on 2015-12-14 15:45:29 ()
- maci's python-apsw-3.7.17.r1-2.el7 was deleted on 2015-12-12 15:17:40 ()
- maci's python-apsw-3.7.17.r1-2.el7 untagged from trashcan by oscar on 2015-12-12 15:17:40 ()
- maci's python-apsw-188.8.131.52.r1-2.fc23 tagged into trashcan by oscar on 2015-11-29 02:42:14 ()
- maci's python-apsw-184.108.40.206.r1-2.fc22 tagged into trashcan by oscar on 2015-11-29 02:42:13 ()
Last email on mailing list:
No activity found on gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.devel
No activity found on gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.artwork
No activity found on gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.desktop
No activity found on gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.epel.devel
No activity found on gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.extras.packaging
No activity found on gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.fonts
No activity found on gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.general
No activity found on gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.infrastructure
No activity found on gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.kde
No activity found on gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.perl
18 bugs assigned, cc or on which email@example.com commented
Last comment on the most recent ticket on bugzilla:
#1215372 2015-07-06 Marcel Wysocki
Was quite busy recently. Real life caught up.
If anyone is willing to co-maintain the package that would be great.
I'll update it this weekend.
I'd like to be a co-maintainer, as I have written to you by email.
If you don't mind, you can approve my acls requests I've made a while ago.
Meanwhile, there is a regular call to approve acls or update the package.
This bug appears to have been reported against 'rawhide' during the Fedora 24 development cycle.
Changing version to '24'.
More information and reason for this action is here:
This package has changed ownership in the Fedora Package Database. Reassigning to the new owner of this component.
Due orphaning the package mentioned and changing POC we can consider this issue solved.